Monday, August 24, 2009

5:00 p.m., December 25, 1905


Here is one of the photos from Brittny. I love this picture!

"Xmas at John's" refers, I believe to John Young Hooper Jr. and his home in Omaha Nebraska. My grandmother Elizabeth Alice Hooper, who was born in June 1904, is-- I believe-- the "AH" in the photo and appears to be a toddler; hence the 1905 date.

Upper row left to right: (N.H.) Nellie Hooper, (F.H.) Frank Lee Harris Hooper, (G.H.) Gertrude Hooper, unknown, (E.H.) Edna Eddy Hooper. Next (middle) row: unknown, (ma) Helen Baldwin Hooper, (AH) Alice Hooper, (FC?) unknown, (MH?) Myrl Hooper. Lady at bottom is unknown, but I believe the child in her lap (LH) is Lester Hooper.

This is the only photo I have ever seen of my grandmother with her family!

Note the clock in the back... shows the time as 5:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment